Nearing the End

At this point I've got about a month left of grad school, and can't help but have a million questions. What next? For the last couple years I have always known that this part of my life is a stepping stone and not the final destination. Still, it was easy to get settled in. Now looking back, I cannot believe the time has passed, and how much I have grown both personally and professionally. At the same time, closing this chapter comes with the newfound understanding that there are so many experiences in my life at large, that are still untouched. When I get nervous about the future I try to replace it with excitement. I'm excited to see what new paths I will travel and where my career will take me. I am ready for the new and the unexplored. Here's to the future!

-Cheryl Cherian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To-Do Lists

Fresh off the Press