Get Organized

One of my favorite things to do is organize my stuff. I like tossing out old things that no longer serve a purpose and clearing up my space. I admit that I hadn't re-organized in a while before today, but it's still just as fun as the last time. While I'm not a minimalist by any means, I can appreciate a space that isn't cluttered. Sometimes it's hard to let go of things that were once your favorite, or once bought with the intention of using forever (though that was not the case). A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself when the last time you used something was. If it wasn't in the last year or two, you definitely won't be getting much use out of it in the near future. Or, ask yourself if something still fits your taste as time has passed. A clean space is refreshing, and a space that reflects your style is even more satisfying. Needless to say, the process is enjoyably therapeutic.

-Cheryl Cherian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To-Do Lists

Fresh off the Press