Success

Today I challenged myself to do something well outside of my comfort zone. When the initial idea was suggested to me, I knew it was only because I was capable. I hesitated for a second, but then impulsively agreed. Days later I was wondering, "WHY CHERYL?!" Today came around and I was nervous as can be. Low and behold, it went well! My car ride home and even now, I can't stop smiling. Life sometimes give us these incredible natural highs when you just feel like you're on top of the world. In those moments I think to myself, "Wow. I'm just so incredibly happy!" Needless to say, I'm glad that I agreed and challenged myself to be uncomfortable. Being proud of yourself sure is one amazing feeling.

-Cheryl Cherian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To-Do Lists

Fresh off the Press